MoP – Month of Photography Denver is a celebration of fine art photography with hundreds of collaborative public events throughout the city, the suburbs and the region spanning from mid-March to mid-April 2013.
Just a few of the exhibitions that are not to be missed:
- The Reality of Fiction at Redline curated by MoP organizer Mark Sink.
- Laura Letinsky at the Denver Art Museum
- Real is a Feeling at Gildar Gallery
- Kahn + Selesnick at Robischon Gallery
- The Denver Salon Then and Now at Byers Evans House Museum
- Figure and Flower Studies by Robert Mapplethorpe at Baldwin Gallery, Aspen
Go to the MoP website for a complete listing of the galleries, venues, museums and art districts participating in this event.